About two weeks ago, I got the chance to host a PR event for an event planning class. This meant starting from ground zero and executing a professional and fun event for students and PR professionals.
I had the chance to work on decor, communications, sponsorships and the event itinerary. Although my group and me were given about 10 weeks to get everything done and organized, as newbie’s in event planning we were unaware of how much work, time and stress was involved.
Our event “Self-care amidst the work hustle” combined the importance of being a public relations professional and how to take time during busy periods or stressful moments by utilizing skincare products!
Here are some pics from the event!
Shoutout to my lovely teammates! Left: Harsh Middle: Kass Right: Nili 🙂
Our sponsors included Saje and TheFaceShop and we were so excited that we were able to successfully encourage these brands to take part in our event. They were extremely generous with the several samples they provided for us and our guests.
As a thanks to our sponsors, I will be reviewing the products they provided us and how I use the skincare.
*Disclaimer: Saje and TheFaceShop did not ask for a review and products were given as a pro bono*
- Extremely cooling and moisturizing amongst application
- Product has a nice subtle scent
- Mask stays on and does not slide around
- Reduced redness
- Skin felt more subtle after application
- Pores appeared smaller
Destress with Zen Cleanse!
- Rich in essential vitamins: A, B, C and E
- Aids in gentle exfoliation and skin recovery
- Skin felt clean without being stripped or dehydrated
- A little bit of product lathers nicely
- Skin appeared brighter and uneven skin tone appeared reduced
Thank you again to our lovely sponsors!
Have you ever tried products from Saje or TheFaceshop?
Until next time,